Memorable Unique tips you picked up only on Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not like the shave in cold water tip. I have found the results to be much better while shaving with water as hot as you can stand and then washing your face with a healthy dose of water as cold as you can. The best of both worlds IMO, try it and find out for yourself.

Trinigordo:
I do not like the shave in cold water tip. I have found the results to be much better while shaving with water as hot as you can stand and then washing your face with a healthy dose of water as cold as you can. The best of both worlds IMO, try it and find out for yourself.

I shave in the shower. I won't be trying that idea any time soon.

dherbman:
I shave in the shower. I won't be trying that idea any time soon.

You do realise you can shave outside a shower as well right?

Trinigordo:
You do realise you can shave outside a shower as well right?

Yes but it saves time in the morning

Trinigordo:
Oh yeah forgot some people have to do the whole wake up and shave before work thing.

:rofl: SUCKERS!!!!

You really piss me off some days, but you already knew that.

Trinigordo:
Oh yeah forgot some people have to do the whole wake up and shave before work thing.

:rofl: SUCKERS!!!!
I enjoy my morning shower and shave - it's part of my morning ritual. At least I get to start the day clean and fresh......unlike some! :eyebrow:

(Oh....and I HATE shaving in cold water!!!)

I enjoy SSS

pir8:
I like to pick up a small shell about the size of my thumb and use that as an insulator between me and anything else. The shell will touch anything not me. I still pick out a safe place to touch but the shell makes the contact.

What's the difference between killing something with a shell and killing it with your hand?

Back
Top Bottom