Merimbula and surrounds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andyblue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

My partner and I are heading up to merimbula for a 10 night stay from feb 1st till the 10th. We are interested in doing some diving while we are there. We are both newly certified ow divers and will be bringing up our own gear excluding tanks. Accomodation is booked. Can anyone suggest any dive operators that they prefer and suggest some good dives for us while we are there? Anyone that would like to meet up for a dive while we are there is welcome too!

I called the merimbula lodge and they seemed very friendly, will book a few dives in with them. They have pretty good reports online. Thanks for the suggestion!

Anyone gonna be in the area over feb?

sorry no one i know, actually have never dived down there ... one day i will

Hope you have a great time, our LDS runs trips down there regularly so the diving must be ok :)

Just remembered - definately make an effort to dive the Emipre Gladstone. Great wreck dive and also close by are the "Tugs" which are also a couple of great wrecks.

Back
Top Bottom