Metric dive tables.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't,

I want to purchase the PADI ones on the plastic cards. I do appreciate the links to digital ones, they'll do until I buy the hard cards. None of the shops on island have the metric versions, suprisingly.
Most of the tables are in Imperial and Metric. The PADI ones come in two versions.
I'll order them from the shop you linked, since they have them all in stock.

Thanks,
Mitch

judging by the post above, he wants them for free.

that wasn't how I read it.

Maybe I'm naive or you're cynical.....

In fact, the main question that came to my mind when I read the OP's post is why someone would want to use the tables.

The fact is... nobody does that any more....

R..

that wasn't how I read it.

Maybe I'm naive or you're cynical.....

In fact, the main question that came to my mind when I read the OP's post is why someone would want to use the tables.

The fact is... nobody does that any more....

R..

I just had my computer fail on me...and don't have money for another...I'm using tables.

Diver0001 is correct,

Tables are all I use for recreational diving. I'm getting metric versions of the Imperial tables I have. I have to agree with the sentiment that no one uses tables anymore, I never see anyone with them.
It's possible that people are planning the dive with tables at home and writing their dive plan on wet notes or a slate, I'd have no way of knowing that. From what I see however, it doesn't appear that people do much planning at all.
As for me, I like to use and review the tables. I like planning dives with different ones and compare the differences, it's nice to get a feel for things. That, and I'm a nerd.
We use V-Planner tables for other dives.

I think the main reason people don't use tables, is because we all like technology. Who doesn't like iPhones, Blackberry's, game consoles, computers, etc.? ;-)

I like tables, but I'd really like an iPhone with V-Planner. (Damn Blackberry!) ;-)

-Mitch

Back
Top Bottom