Miami Calling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LadyP

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Everyone!

New to Scuba Board and wanted to say Hi and see if there's any divers from Miami on here?!

I'm from England and now live in Miami and am looking for dive buddies, get in touch if you are too!

cheers

Lady P

Welcome to the board, there are a lot of neat people and good ideas floating around. I'm not too far from you up here in Coral Springs!

Hello LadyP,I live here in Miami too,and I dont have a regular dive buddy,I would like to have one,I'm also new to scubaboard.If you want,I'd like to get in touch.
Good luck.

Orlando

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey my buddy ScubaDadMiami just happens to be from guess where? Yep...Miami...I think the name is a dead giveaway don't ya think? LOL!!! :D

You'll find LOTS of buddies in Miami and surrounding areas and I certainly love diving in Miami myself! So what part of England are you from? I went to LSE for a year during my university days. -ww

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Yep, lots of new dive buddies to meet here. Drop in on the Florida forum.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the replies and tips! I'd better get back to work for now but will be back posting soon!

Lady P x

Welcome to SB! I sure wish I was in south Florida instead of Indiana. I'd sure go diving with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom