Mid-Week Diving in NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njrn2

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread area....

I am looking for any information on private or charter dives during the week in central and or southern NJ. Many places are only scheduling dives on the weekend or on Wednesday (which inconveniently is when I am working during the summer).

Thanks,
-Joe

Hi Joe,
You can try www.njscuba.com or www.njscuba.net ( I think this IS the best NJ dive site web site next to scubaboard:) I live in Allentown NJ but I grew up in Brick. I go down to the Pt.Pleasant train bridge alot. If you ever want to try some shore dives shoot me an e-mail.
Ed

Ed66:
Hi Joe,
You can try www.njscuba.com or www.njscuba.net ( I think this IS the best NJ dive site web site next to scubaboard:) I live in Allentown NJ but I grew up in Brick. I go down to the Pt.Pleasant train bridge alot. If you ever want to try some shore dives shoot me an e-mail.
Ed

There are several boats in NJ that do weekday dives. Just need to check out some of their websites or make a few calls.

The Dina Dee www.dinadee.com does 1 tank night dives on Wednesday nights and a 2-tank dive on Thursday. Both start after Memorial Day

Northeast Scuba (out of PA) http://www.northeastscubasupply.com/schedule.html has two boats in NJ and offers weekday trips as well.

Good luck!

Hi there,
I crew on the Tuna Seazure, a 6-pack, that runs out of Great Bay Marina in Tuckerton, NJ. There are a number of mid-week trips planned and we will run anytime we get 4 people. East Coast Dive Supply has a number of Wednesday Charters are always looking for a diver or 2.

Most of these charters are to recreational depths, 100 fsw on the first dive and then we run in to something a little shallower. That way everyone gets plenty of bottom time and the chance to see 2 different wrecks.

If anyone would like to PM me I'd be happy to give you more details.

Jeff

The Outlaw, out of Shark River Inlet, does 7a dives on Monday & Thursdays.

Just got my Mar~Vel mailing this week w/ schedules & Tuna Seizure (Great Bay, Mystic Island) & The Ursula (Sea Isle City) have mid-weeks. Check out
www.mar-vel.com for more info.

Jersey

Jersey:
Just got my Mar~Vel mailing this week w/ schedules & Tuna Seizure (Great Bay, Mystic Island) & The Ursula (Sea Isle City) have mid-weeks. Check out
www.mar-vel.com for more info.

Jersey
The Tuna Seazure is a great boat and Mar-Vel is a great shop to go through. I'm not as fond of the Ursula to big and slow. I'm glad to see Mar-Vel got some dives on the Spring Tide too, now there's more choices.

Back
Top Bottom