Millbrok 6/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai once bubbled...

Hey I can go this weekend if you want to dive with El Stroko again. Ok maybe I'm not El Stroko... I don't use bugnie wings of death. :wink:

El Stoko? Hardly! I'm in awe of your compass skills.

DivePartner1 once bubbled...

El Stoko? Hardly! I'm in awe of your compass skills.

LOL... no that just shows I spend to much time in the quarry. :wink:

I am planning to stop at the shop to buy tickets before I go to the quarry. The shop opens at 10, so I would be there around 10:15.
I can be there earlier, if anyone has extra ticket and does not mind to sell it to me.
I prefer beach one, but it does not matter what beach.

If you already have your fills and gear I can have an extra quarry pass waiting for you.

What water temps have y'all been seeing? I'm still diving wet, so a visit to Millbrook may have me singing soprano.

KStakem, are you diving wet, or have you made the leap to drysuit?

Dave

Hey DaveO!

Get your wet butt.. I mean suit out there :)

Couple weeks ago it was 60ish at the surface and dropped down to 44 at 85 feet. So I think it was around 50ish at 30 feet.

I am still diving wet, but have decided to invest in a dry suit asap tho :) I was actually ok diving wet even at 85 feet, which suprised me that is with a 7/5 wet suit tho.

Talk to ya soon

I would like to get out there as early as possible. I am swinging by the dive shop tomorrow if you want me to pick up a pass for ya? Just let me know

Kevin

washow88 once bubbled...
I am planning to stop at the shop to buy tickets before I go to the quarry. The shop opens at 10, so I would be there around 10:15.
I can be there earlier, if anyone has extra ticket and does not mind to sell it to me.
I prefer beach one, but it does not matter what beach.

I am cleared to dive. Wash- I can bring you a quarry pass.

What time and beach should we all meet? I'm partial to beach 2 myself and can be there when they open... I think thats 8:00am??

I am still diving wet too. Two weeks ago I went to Bainbridge and the temp at the surface was 73 and at 30’ dropped to 65, and I did not get a chance to check it at 60’.
Kevin, if you do not mind, I would like to get two passes. I think my buddy may come along.

Sorry Chris, I did not read your post before I posted my last one.
Beach two is fine and if you all want to meet at 8:00, I will be there.
Thanks

I assume your getting your pass from Kevin then not me.

Note you might have a hard time getting in the gate to go to beach 2 to get the pass from him.

I'll be diving wet also. Hopefully DiverPartner will be coming again.

Perhaps we could all meet at McDonalds for BreakFast over at 15 and 55 before going to the quarry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom