Millbrok 6/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can do that too, I do not know where is McDonalds, but I think it is around the gas station, just before turning right on route 55.

after all the rain it was in lower 40s at the bottom (89' these days).
I am (still) diving wet and being at the bottom became uncomfortable after about 5 min and hardly bearable after 10-15 or so...

It is fairly warm in the shallow.

Would you guys object if I join you for a dive this Saturday?

8AM on beach 2, right?

You are welcome to join us, Lemonade. I believe that Chris’s idea to meet at McDonalds for breakfast is a great one.
We can plan our dives and decide on the buddy team.
I am like you, when I am cold, I am cold and I must get out of the water.

What time at McDonalds?
And what cars should I be looking for?

I'll be the guy with conspicuously strong Russian accent in silver-ish Volvo wagon with MD tags.
:D

You're right, I need to drag my wetsuit out there- altho if I can join you guys it will have to be on a last-minute basis.

Feels like I've been away from the board forever- they finally figured out that I'm good for something at work, and I've been getting hammered.

Is the McDonald's by the Sheetz gas station?

I am having problems with my car. I will be driving a silver Toyota Camry instead.
Sea you all tomorrow.

Ok as far as I can tell the final count is:

washow88
daveo
chrpai
lemonade
kstakem
ddown

So I'll join you all for some McD's at 7:45 and see you over at Beach 2 around 8ish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom