Millbrok 6/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, Mickey D's at 7:45.... Eek thats early :)

I only have 1 spare quarry pass, i hope thats not a problem.

I will be driving a Green Mustang Cobra.

Kevin.

Thanks for the dives guys. My wife wasn't even mad that I got home 15 minutes late.

:)

It was fun; I think my photographic skills need some work.
I have a question about the pictures though, the color of the water is green, I mean very green, why is that?

Warm Water Wimps that is. :)

The algea blooms are very strong down to 30' right now. The first dive we went to 90' but for some reason on the second dive we didn't want to go below the comfort of 20' ( brrrrrr )

Ohwell it was fun shooting compass headings in near zero vis. ( I say zero because although you could find your buddy if he was within 10' of you, you couldn't actually see anything else unless you ran into it. LOL )

I am trying to attach one of the pictures to get some feed back from you all, but the picture is too big and they would not let me attach it. What is the solution?

washow88 once bubbled...
I am trying to attach one of the pictures to get some feed back from you all, but the picture is too big and they would not let me attach it. What is the solution?
If you don't have one or are having problems with it, PM me and you can send it to me and I will do it for you..

Usually your software will give you the ability to resize a picture. Often they just call this "email size" or "web size"

The native pics it takes are very large resolution ( big file ) that are meant for printing.

washow88 once bubbled...
I could not post the picture, but I have them online in this link http://www.angelfire.com/oz/dive22/.
Please give me your feedback.
Looks like a typical day at millbrook :D

Nice pictures considering the viz.

Did you snap one of me underwater? Did we ever get one of you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom