Closed Mini order/Side order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a smaller side order running, to those that asked after I shut the other order off, if you can DM me again and mark it "Side Order" I can add those items to this order. I need to know ASAP.

I'm coming off benzos and honestly my memory is dead, I'm sorry as I forget everything. Shoot me another DM.

I know I've interacted with many of you folk before but honestly I have zero recollection of events over the past few months, please don't take it personally.

Thanks

I'm not trying to drum up new orders or make this a big one, but if someone who hasn't already contacted me, wanted just service kits I can.... can't think of the word....."do".

After saying I'm not trying to drum up orders, anyone one wants kits? With the USD strong against the JPY now is a good time to get kits. I kinda forgot I need to try to offset shipping costs.

Back
Top Bottom