Closed Mini order/Side order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, given to a point EMS is a bit cheaper than Yamato I boxed up 8 parcels to send. Get there today to discover that as at the 1st of June Japan Post upped its prices again buy almost 65%. Now I'll have to open boxes and take to courier company.

I don't think I have time today but will try.

The worlds turning to sh.t in a handbag.

Went to courier office they only had 2 forms, I needed 9. They sent me to another office who only had 3, they told me to go to yet another office. I lost my sh.it much to the shame and embarrassment of myself. I left the office. Another shining moment.

The point of my ramble, only two parcels have been sent. I'll take another run at it tomorrow.

Sorry about that, had hoped to get it all shipped today, the best-laid plans of mice and men.

Ok, everyone's parcels have been shipped. You will get a DM with tracking info etc.

To be honest I'm not sure who has paid and who has not, I'll trust you, if you've not yet paid can you please do so at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Please let me know when your parcels arrives. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom