Suggestion Minimum to use classified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to see a relaxing of the minimum of 10 posts before being allowed to post in classifieds.

Scammers were why that rule was put in. If you want to sell gear you no longer want, you have to interact with us.

Obviously you’re one of the folks who had no use for us until you wanted to get rid of gear. If the 10 post rule is so onerous, you have the option of FB Marketplace/gear sale groups or Craigslist.

Scammers were why that rule was put in. If you want to sell gear you no longer want, you have to interact with us.

Obviously you’re one of the folks who had no use for us until you wanted to get rid of gear. If the 10 post rule is so onerous, you have the option of FB Marketplace/gear sale groups or Craigslist.
Marie, that is such a narrow take. Are you open to other reasons? Like medical perhaps that could keep someone from being able to dive for a number of years and then three things occurring: 1. I'm able to dive again. 2. I used to be on this site, and I've rejoined it 3. I do have a great BCD I can no longer use that I'd like to make available to someone on this site to be enjoyed. So your use of the word "obviously" may be misguided. Perhaps?

Narrow take? We see it all the damn time. People who have been diving for years, have maybe lurked, but couldn’t be bothered to join until they wanted money from us.

Marie, that is such a narrow take. Are you open to other reasons? Like medical perhaps that could keep someone from being able to dive for a number of years and then three things occurring: 1. I'm able to dive again. 2. I used to be on this site, and I've rejoined it 3. I do have a great BCD I can no longer use that I'd like to make available to someone on this site to be enjoyed. So your use of the word "obviously" may be misguided. Perhaps?
What's the big deal? You have 17 posts.

I think the minimum of 10 is ok. I would like to see it changed to 20 USEFUL posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom