Minnesota divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I moved from Minneapolis 3 years ago, before I started diving, so I don't have any first-hand knowledge of diving activities. I have seen postings from others in your area, so there is hope :)

Here are a few websites to check out:

Minnesota Manatees
Minnesota Scuba Group - discussion board
Smith Dive Shop - has some local dive trips

My wife is from SW MN, so we usually get back at least once a year. Haven't done any diving there yet, but would like to get up to Duluth/Lake Superior one of these days...

Hope this helps.

Run into a number of divers when we dive Lake Superior. Would assume there are a lot of divers in the 10,000 lakes areas, but possibly doing dives from their own boats or lake front cottages, during the summers. You might try a reverse method of locating them by contacting wreck dive charters in Duluth, Marquette, Munising, and see where the Minnisota divers are commuting from.

Head over to MNScuba and take a look at the Diving Get-Togethers and Dive Shop Events forums. There's an event next weekend on the Superior north shore. Can't go though - I'm already booked :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom