n00b here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pace

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all! I'm new to the board and a newly certified OW diver. I'm excited to pursue this new activity/hobby and I'm honestly regretful that I didn't get certified years ago - wife and I did an introductory dive out in Maui some 10 years ago, loved it, and always planned to get trained but never got around to it until this past spring. Anyway, I'm glad I finally did it.

I've done a couple of murky reservoir dives here in Colorado and will do likewise at my property in Minnesota, so I don't forget how. Hopefully a warm/exotic dive holiday is on the cards this winter though.

Cheers,
-James

Welcome aboard and congrats on earning your OW! Enjoy the ride and have fun, dive as much as you safely can! This board has a wealth of information and experienced divers that can help guide you on your journey.

Welcome and congrats! Also new member here but long-time lurker... should make my own intro post!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, newly (this year) certified OW myself.

Depending on where you are in MN there are a few dive shops that have local dive/get togethers at least monthly through summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom