Minnesota Wannabe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoeKScuba

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all you Scubaboard geeks and gurus. I've been on here a short while and have made a few posts but just realized I hadn't introduced myself as of yet. Obviously, from my tag, my name is Joe and from this thread's title, I'm a Minnesota diver (sort of). I have actually been certified for about eight years but have logged only about 12-15 dives. My open water certification actually took place in Duluth, in February, in Lake Superior, in a wet suit (talk about jumping right in). Since then I have not had the income to participate in the sport except on tropical vacations and such. I am quite excited to get deeper into the sport (now that I have an "adult" job) and am looking forward to diving closer to home (Minneapolis area currently). So hello to all and for all you daring MN divers drop me a line.

It's good to be here,

Joe

Hey Joe, check out mnscuba.com. You'll get the feel of local dive activities in and around the Twin Cities region. And it's an easy way to meet or hook up with a buddy.

Welcome to SB, you have some great diving around you so just do it and get wet. I live in Northern Pennsylvania and dive wet all year. If you ever get out this way look me up and I'll be happy to dive with ya.

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. If you're ever in Dallas, join us for some warm water diving!

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Welcome to SB Joe.

Welcome to the board.

Thank you all for the greets and invites to dive. Also, thank you DET for the url, it looks to be quite promising. :eyebrow:

You have my complete admiration - I've been in Lake Superior in July and thought it was cold! Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom