Missing diver Sharm El Sheikh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some good news at last. Alan's wife Tracy has spoken to the inspector general in Sharm and he has confirmed that they are only calling off air searches. They will continue to search by boat. They seem to think that they will find him on one of the 51 surrounding islands.
Bar 300, I think you directed me to tripadvisor this am. THANK YOU!! We have been given the email address for Dave Wallis, PADI international who really wants to help out with co-ordination in Sharm.
I am not a religious person but you know that I am praying for a miracle now.
debby x

Debby,

Where to start? Shocked to hear the news and just looking on the net to see if there is any update and came across your post which is a start from our end, Thank You!
We are all hoping Alan is safe and thinking of the rest of the family, especially our Tracey. Please let us know any news you may have, will keep checking the site regulary for any updates.
He is in our thoughts and prayers.

Jacqueline, Andrew, Anne and Derek
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for the family...

Hi Jacqui,
Hopefully we should hear something today from PADI in the Uk. My email is debrapotts23@hotmail.com contact me directly and I will keep you informed the best I can.
Still searching for any info,so hard to find out any details. Some great people also trying to help on tripadvisor.
Speak soon,
Debby and Geoff x

With the username JGK I hope one can put two and two together for authenticity reasons.
Firstly, I want to express the disgust of using a public forum as means of discussion and a plea for "information" on numerous web sites, when one would clearly question your intended audience. Surely your efforts and dedication for information would be better served with co-ordination through Trace' and local authorities in Egypt.

Secondy, I sincerely hope that these posts have been endorsed by Trace' and privacy on the matter has been upheld if that is indeed her wishes.

JGK

I'm dumb, so who are you?

JGK rather than just wait I would rather be pro-active. I am sorry that it is not your way to do things but it is mine. Yes, the person involved does know about my actions. I would be more willing to discuss this privately with you. I have had some very good suggestions and contacts sent privately.
I have sent you a private message.

JGK you obviously have an extremely low threshold for disgust, and have renewed my disappointment in the human race. At a desperate time people need all the help and support they can get-not a pathetic warped judgement from you.
The Egyptian Red Sea has a bad habit of divers disappearing and never being found.
Lets hope it never happens to you

JKG must be following Debby from site to site. Stalker??? Why not use all means available to get contacts in the area to help in this situation.

Hope and pray for safe return of Alan Costello.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom