mk 25 s600 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

domino22

Contributor
Reaction score
Bought a mk 25 s600 the other day can someone answer my question? This is my question the first stage has 2 hp ports on the first stage it has what looks like a adapter it is about 1/2 long and has a plug in the end. Is it a adapter for a different size hose or is it a stand off for a a/i transmitter.Or what? It is on the side of your left ear if the reg was on a tank. Thanks

The Mk25 has 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports. I'm not sure what you're talking about...

If the projection you describe is threaded, I would say it's half of a SP HP quick disconnect. The other half is probably on the HP hose that the original owner kept.:boom:

No both ports are marked HP I tried to take a digital photo with my video camera but had a tech problem most likely operator error.The first stage is all black and I never saw this in the scuba pro catalog? Bought it from LP.Still need help!

domino22 once bubbled...
No both ports are marked HP I tried to take a digital photo with my video camera but had a tech problem most likely operator error.The first stage is all black and I never saw this in the scuba pro catalog? Bought it from LP.Still need help!

This sounds odd. The first stage is not supposed to be all black :confused: At least, mine isn't. Only the cap. Are you sure it's an MK 25?

SP produced an all black MK20 reg. called an Ultra Light (MK20UL). Are you sure you didn't pay for a MK25 and received a MK20UL instead? Possible?

I'm still curious about the projection from the HP port though. Is the cap gray? It still sounds sounds like half of a HP quick disconnect on a recycled reg.

Let me know what you determine.:boom:

He must have the AL Mk25 if it is black. It sounds like there is an adapter for odd size hoses in the HP port...just take it out.

Wow, now thats interesting, LP never does anything like that...

Good luck with your LP reg...

Thats what you get for buying stuff online.

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
[BThats what you get for buying stuff online. [/B]

Sounds like it may be a returned reg someone else may not have been happy with. LP seems to do enough volume that they don't even look in every box.

In any case, if that's not what you want, then call them and arrange an exchange.

I know when i bought a reg from Dive Inn it came in a sealed box. I have yet to have a problem buying online, but if things don't seem right contact them and return or exchange it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom