MK 5 turret retainer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent one of the ones I had to Bryan, so maybe he got inspired. I know a few people have asked him about these. I thought I had 5 of them, but I know that I've only used one, sent one to Bryan, and I can only find one in my parts box. Hmmmm....

...try looking inside your regulators. :D

I sent one of the ones I had to Bryan, so maybe he got inspired. I know a few people have asked him about these. I thought I had 5 of them, but I know that I've only used one, sent one to Bryan, and I can only find one in my parts box. Hmmmm....

...try looking inside your regulators. :D

It is so hard to believe that Matt may have misplaced something.

I thought I misplaced mine, but an absentminded professor had them. (with my name on the package)

Broke one of these the other day. Boss man ordered one from Northeast Scuba Supply I think. Will check with him tomorrow.

My coworker in china asked for a drawing and a quantity. If Vintage double hose is going to make them I like that idea better. He always sends stuff in those great little zip lock bags.

It looks like new turrets bolts will be available from VintageDoubleHose.com fairly soon.

I checked the drawing for Bryan one last time and he has a very reputable local machine shop lined up to produce them. The price sounds like it is going to be very good also. Just check over at VDH in a few days.

That sounds awesome!

It looks like new turrets bolts will be available from VintageDoubleHose.com fairly soon.

I checked the drawing for Bryan one last time and he has a very reputable local machine shop lined up to produce them. The price sounds like it is going to be very good also. Just check over at VDH in a few days.

Thanks Luis, I placed my order with VDH today. The price is good for this part. I was finding th OEM cheaper but its nearly impossible to find them now :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom