MK2 + r190 2nd stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayaa3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scubapro MK2 1st stage, R190 2nd
Up for sale: MK2plus 1st stage, R190 2nd stage. $100 shipped to CONUS.

I bought this in 2006, from an LDS. It was my first reg, and is a very good basic reg. I wanted something with more adjustable breathing - this only has a venturi adjustment (dive, predive knob).

This is still a very good reg, it has around 60 dives on it. It was serviced last July by my LDS, and was dove 4 times last September in Lake Tenkiller, Oklahoma.

Was just looking at the picture, I swear when I bought this it was a MK2plus, but I'm looking at it closely, and the knob says MK2. I don't know what the difference would be.

It's got some surface scratches on the 2nd stage, nothing major, just normal stuff from being on a dive boat. It should be evident from the pic. The knob on the first stage is also a little scratched, but other than that, looks perfect.

Ray Aslin's Photos - r190 and MK2plus reg I'm selling | Facebook

Can this reg be configured as a left hand reg? Does it happen to have a swivel turret on the lst stage?

Sorry for the long time to respond, work was a ZOO yesterday.

Now we are dealing with my limited knowledge of reg configuration. There is a round area on the left side of the 2nd stage, where I would GUESS that you could move the hose to.

The 2nd stage has a swivel that lets you spin the reg on the hose. It is not one of the 'ball joint' style swivels that are out now, just a simple 'spinning' swivel.

Ray

Iv never bought off this site, but if your reg is still for sale at $100.00 including shipping ill buy it. You can contact me at ducehockey@woh.rr.com for more info like where I can send you a money order or what ever.

Thanks,

Terry

Terry - I just send you an email - you can pay me via paypal, or if you prefer you can send me a payment via snail mail.

I prefer paypal, but I'll work with you.

paypal: https://www.paypal.com/

if using paypal, use 'send money' and send to rayaa3@yahoo.com

Please be sure and return my email with a shipping address. :)

Haven't heard back from potential buyer, so for the moment - still for sale.

"Do you think if global warming got bad enough we could have a carribean coastline in Oklahoma?

Sorry - wrong kind of optimism I guess."

What would be awesome about a coastline in Oklahoma is the fact that Texas would be under water. The problem with that is it would displace several million morons. :rofl3:

@jfears:

Yes right now - it's still for sale.

I was asked for more pictures of the 1st stage, so here they are.

Now selling seperate if desired:

if bought seperately:

1st stage - mk2 - $50 + $10 to cover paypal fees and shipping
2nd stage - r190 $50 + $10 to cover paypal fees and shipping

if bought together

$100 - covers shipping and paypal fees

Attachments

• 1st stage 001.JPG
    1st stage 001.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 1st stage 002.JPG
    1st stage 002.JPG