Mo2vation APRIL 22nd, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Sundiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelphelper:
It is so NOT about me.

I want you all to make yourselves available for dinner afterward because I'm planning a get-together for Melvin.... a proper send-off that anyone in the dive community can attend... It'll be that night (4/22) but I need to figure out where.

He and I have been talking about it for a couple days. He's in. We just need to find a place! Any ideas? I want a place that is along one of the freeways right in the vicinity of the 405, 22, 605 and can handle a decent sized crowd.

Debbie - any way I can twist your arm to leave me a voicemail on my cell when you have a place and a time? We will be arriving back from Utila that night... and if we are not delayed from Houston to LAX may be able to stop by and toast Melvin...

Thanks,

Jennifer

kelphelper:
I'm getting it together but the hardest part is knowing how much space we need for the shindig. Go to the new thread for info on Melvin's bash. Hijack OVER!
Help Please!
I've gotten a steady stream of replies regarding Lt. Col. Pasley's dinner after our dive EXCEPT from many of you who will be on this trip.

From this group that will be diving on the Sundiver that day I've heard only from Headhunter, wetrat, and HBdivechica. I need to figure out where dinner will be and numbers will greatly influence our choices so please email me at rsvp@OCdiving.com to let me know if you'll be there for dinner after our dive day. More info in the link above.

Thanks!

I was just about to call to make reservations for this boat dive, then realized it's the same day as the Mel blast, and I'd have to get off the boat, drive to Upland to pick up my honey, then drive back to Long Beach to the Mel blast. Eeeekk !!

Next time...

Just talked to Ray, great guy!

Im in, so very very in!

See y'all next Saturday!

Tevis

OK I just got a reservation on the boat. Ray says the vis has been 50-60 ft and the water temps 58-60 at the island, even with the recent rains we've had.

I wish I'd have seen this a couple days ago. I'm going to be down there, but am going out for a 2 day tirp on the Conception.

Would have been fun to join all you SoCal types.

Mo2vation:
CMan - See if you can prep Ray for a trip back to the sand falls. I wanna see that spot again. Truly one of the most unforgettable dives I did last year.

I'll call him tomorrow and get BunnyJaye on the trip.

---
Ken

Christian - if you're speaking to him soon, can you confirm that he got my VM's and that Jaye is on?

Thanks!

Ken

Mo2vation:
Christian - if you're speaking to him soon, can you confirm that he got my VM's and that Jaye is on?

Thanks!

Ken
Ditto for me. I assume I'm on but I haven't heard it from Ray.

In the past I've worried about whether he'd gotten my messages and then when I finally reached him he said, "yep, I've got you listed on the boat that day."

That makes me assume I'm on this time as well but it's nice to know for sure!

Back
Top Bottom