Mo2vation APRIL 22nd, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Sundiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
CMan - See if you can prep Ray for a trip back to the sand falls. I wanna see that spot again. Truly one of the most unforgettable dives I did last year.

I'll call him tomorrow and get BunnyJaye on the trip.

---
Ken
I've got a call in to him.

Christian

OK, here is the deal. I talked to the unit today. I still don't have my orders. So they said my departure was pushed back from 28 April to 07 May. Soooooo, April 22 looks like a great day to go diving. I'm in.

By the way, reports are boat is only 1/2 full.

pasley:
So they said my departure was pushed back from 28 April to 07 May. Soooooo, April 22 looks like a great day to go diving. I'm in.

By the way, reports are boat is only 1/2 full.
1) We get the pleasure of your company for a dive date.

2) We get to keep you here a little bit longer.

3) apparently more spots for more ScubaBoarders to join in the fun!

Cool!

kelphelper:
Also, please make SURE to be available for dinner afterward. I'll have some news soon. :14:

Hmmmmm...... already married, not having a baby if you're diving, oh I know! You've been crowned Miss ScubaBoard! You shall go forth upon the nation spreading good cheer and promoting world peace. :D

Pasley, glad you're comin' too! Maybe we can help Deb since she'll be diving with a sash and tiara on!

wetrat:
Hmmmmm...... already married, not having a baby if you're diving, oh I know! You've been crowned Miss ScubaBoard! You shall go forth upon the nation spreading good cheer and promoting world peace. :D

Pasley, glad you're comin' too! Maybe we can help Deb since she'll be diving with a sash and tiara on!
Bravo, MUMA-man! I think you've sniffed it out with your wickedly wise wet-whiskers!!

Debbie, please try to limit your Miss SB touring duties, as we would all miss your sparkling joy at our dive gatherings.

I know Whirled Peas are monumentally important, but SoCal needs you!

And Mel will be be joining us!! Wonderful!

I can't wait for this post-dive dinner! :D

Claudette

HBDiveGirl:
Bravo, MUMA-man! I think you've sniffed it out with your wickedly wise wet-whiskers!!

Of course HBsupercharismaGirl, everyone has known for quite some time I'm MUMA - Mask Under My Arm, right? :wink: Can't wait to see you either! We can cheer wildly as Debbie trembles and screams and is presented the royal diamond encrusted ScubaBoard sceptre!!

It is so NOT about me.

I want you all to make yourselves available for dinner afterward because I'm planning a get-together for Melvin.... a proper send-off that anyone in the dive community can attend... It'll be that night (4/22) but I need to figure out where.

He and I have been talking about it for a couple days. He's in. We just need to find a place! Any ideas? I want a place that is along one of the freeways right in the vicinity of the 405, 22, 605 and can handle a decent sized crowd.

wetrat:
Of course HBsupercharismaGirl, everyone has known for quite some time I'm MUMA - Mask Under My Arm, right? :wink: ...
Oh, Yeah! Absolutely, sure, what Else??? :05:

hbJustFellOffTheTurnipTruck'Chica :D

Hi, I spoke with Ray this morning, and he has my credit card # and more spaces. I will show unless JMJ doesn't get my zipper replaced (53 degrees don't cut it for me)

OldmanandtheC:
Hi, I spoke with Ray this morning, and he has my credit card # and more spaces. I will show unless JMJ doesn't get my zipper replaced (53 degrees don't cut it for me)
In that case I am counting myself as "in" even though I haven't heard back from the good captain. He's got my number! (cc #, that is!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom