More Sharks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

25.gif

All are excellent shots.

I see tiger sharks and hammerhead sharks in the photos. What are the other sharks?

Those shots are simply amazing! (not great, yeah, right)

Where did this safari take place?

I'd like to see what your "great" shots look like. Where is the op? Was it just shark diving? It looks so cool.

Glad you like them. All dives were shark dives, all in the bahamas area. All tigers, great hammerheads and lemons. We were hoping for reefs as well, but got blown out by the weather before we could dive the right areas. We did see numerous bulls also, but they were too chicken to come in for a photo!

David

Exquisite!

Since you have such grande male anatomy parts...did you grab the Tiger by the tail? :D

isurus:
Without wishing to speak for the OP - if it was a Jim Abernathy trip it'd be to the Bahamas.

Really cool shots - esp. the big hammers.

Thanks. I didn't know if Jim Abernathy was an SB member who led a trip or an op.:confused: Anyway, I found his web site and bookmarked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom