Morrison Report aka Hazard Diver Speciality Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

250 and 350 to start. 250 it appears that his SPG is behind his right shoulder. I have no idea how he could track his pressure and then you have the entanglement issues in 250 and 350 just to start.

I am not trying to nic pick things just two quick places that I noticed something

Not sure what the rolling eyes emoticon is for, but thanks for the response.

Stopped by yesterday on the way back from Destin and the gate was closed and Health signs up.

BV5x0zoCAAAfjnM.jpg

Folks that have been diving Morrison for a while: What's the likelihood this happens again next spring/summer?

Last edited:
It depends on how much it rains. Morrison has been closed for several months now due to high bacteria counts. The high bacteria count is caused by run off from the surround agricultural fields. I think it's still closed now.

It depends on how much it rains. Morrison has been closed for several months now due to high bacteria counts. The high bacteria count is caused by run off from the surround agricultural fields. I think it's still closed now.

Yeah, rains like this all the time. I don't remember it causing bacteria though. So that's probably something new in the environment. For all I know weve been swimming in bacteria for decades and no one ever knew!

This year has been unusually heavy with rain. Peacock has been blown out 3 times. The Chipola River has risen quite a few times. I don't remember many dry days this past summer. This has definitely not been a normal year for rain.

This year has been unusually heavy with rain. Peacock has been blown out 3 times. The Chipola River has risen quite a few times. I don't remember many dry days this past summer. This has definitely not been a normal year for rain.

I was curious so I looked it up. We got a lot of rain in Feb and July, but otherwise, its pretty average year.

Tallahassee - Florida Climate Center

And Morrison has been closed due to high bacteria for the past 3 months...bringing us back to July. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom