Morrison Springs Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only pesron that should be out there to yell at you is the plumber, and this guy must only have one arm and one leg as he is terribly slow!!!

I used to have a lil optimism in the places down there, but honestly someone needs a boot up their A$$ and butt thrown in jail for squandering the money away for these projects.

What a joke!

Rant over, back to planning my local diving.

Ken

The only pesron that should be out there to yell at you is the plumber, and this guy must only have one arm and one leg as he is terribly slow!!!

I doubt it's the plumber that's the holdup. I'm betting its that county hasn't scheduled the plumber to complete the work.

I used to have a lil optimism in the places down there, but honestly someone needs a boot up their A$$ and butt thrown in jail for squandering the money away for these projects.

What a joke!

Yup. They've spent over $1 million in taxpayer money essentially paving paradise and putting in a parking lot.

Last edited:
Blah Blah, getting sick of hearing folks STILL complaining about how prestine it WAS. There's a boardwalk there now, get over it! Rant over...

I hope it's opened by Vortoberfest.

Blah Blah, getting sick of hearing folks STILL complaining about how prestine it WAS. There's a boardwalk there now, get over it! Rant over...

I hope it's opened by Vortoberfest.

whatever! (whoever you are)

What? I can't say how nice of a place it was?

What cha got against a one-armed/one-legged guy? I feel I must take offense to this statement. Are you saying handicapped people are "S_L_O_W"? What say you for real?

Michael

What cha got against a one-armed/one-legged guy? I feel I must take offense to this statement. Are you saying handicapped people are "S_L_O_W"? What say you for real?

Michael

They have said for several months that the only hold up is connecting the water lines to the new Well. I did not mean to offend the one armed, one legged plumber or you!

They have said for several months that the only hold up is connecting the water lines to the new Well. I did not mean to offend the one armed, one legged plumber or you!

Well, you did and you owe me dinner at Hooters!

:wink:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom