Motormarine II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sukelduja

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been away from UW phtography for a while. And I see that a lot has changed there.
I have MM II with 16mm wide angle lens. Unfortunately I lost the lens with a viewfinder. I wonder if there are still some secondhand lenses and viewfinders around?
Or perhaps it is possible to convert MM II to digital somehow? As my dear gear is in in pretty good condition.

Try Sea & Sea first, they may have a line on current or former dealers who may have the lens. I looked at ebay, no luck.

Here are some U.S. u/w photo dealers that may have used stock available.

Reefphoto.com

Backscatter.com

helixphoto.com

My little yellow MM II died a few years ago. Bad flood, couldn't dry it out because no electricity! I do have a working strobe and two macro lenses I can't use. Also, what I did was take my film, ask them not to print it, but develop it and put it on a disc. That way I didn't waste money printing bad shots and could enhance, crop, etc. the images.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom