Moving towards DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
All-

As you may well know, I've been against DIR for awhile because I didn't think it fitted recreational diving. After discussing it with my wife, I am finally going to move forwards to tech training, and as such I am going to take a DIR-F class to see where I stand.

Christmas came a little early this year as I've completly replaced all of my dive gear with DIR compliant equipment. Turtles, long hose, BP/Wings and low profile mask for starts.

For those who just CAN'T believe it, I've included a picture of me dressed up as a DIR diver getting ready for class next month. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Attached photo deleted for tasteless content..

chrpai once bubbled...
Christmas came a little early this year as I've completly replaced all of my dive gear with DIR compliant equipment. Turtles, long hose, BP/Wings and low profile mask for starts.

For those who just CAN'T believe it, I've included a picture of me dressed up as a DIR diver getting ready for class next month. Check it out and tell me what you think.
I think that April 1st came 8 months late this year.

Obviously there is no humor around here. The original joke is completly lost without the image.

Must not have been very funny.

Are you sure you didn't mean to post this on rec.scuba? You'd get a laugh out of them I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom