MRTdiver's Dive Light Give Away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, mate. How's it going? We dove RBD together over at Waynesville, remember? Can you believe the OCDA has explored several thousand ft of new cave? I did some short range support diving on a couple of the projects.
I also got a scooter and made a couple of dives to and past the 2nd drop off to about 2300 ft. p.
Good to see you here. How's your new neck of the woods? Got any local caves or are you making lots of trips down to cave country?
Jim

Hey Jim, I guess it won't hurt the drawing if I post here.

Yeah I miss Roubidoux spring with its dark walls... it really tested the dive lights. That's interesting to hear about RBD - the project and your participation.

I remember once around Halloween an instructor hung bats on the gold line. :letsparty:

I was actually in NFL (north florida) last week. dove Jackson Blue and Twin Caves. It was fun. Cave Adventures with Edd and the crew (John, Trent, Jay, etc) are always super helpful.

I should be in SM (sidemount) by now, but I'm not. considering the new Hog SM rig coming out soon.

PM me if you want to talk more :) Good to hear from you!

Twin Caves.jpg
45F and raining outside. Twin Caves dive_ 12 Feb 2014_ Edd Sorenson's pontoon boat

DPP_0002.jpg

not my pic... but this is what the entrance of Jackson Blue was like

Last edited:
would love to have a good reliable light, seems i don't have much luck with the ones i've picked so far

Would love to try it in some of the murky lakes around here. Thanks for the contest opportunity.

I love to try new dive gear. I'm using my own DYI floats on my camera rig...

Back
Top Bottom