My 300th Dive in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:scubahelmet: will that work? :D

Did you see those scuba scooters on the beach? somehow they just didn't look like that much fun.

So glad you had a great time, and congrats on the 300! Kate and I down there on our honeymoon the last week in May and and had a wonderful time as well, but with no 'international incidents'. . . well, at least none that anyone heard about in the U.S. :)

Hopefully we'll get a chance to dive with you this summer!

Carl

So glad you had a great time, and congrats on the 300! Kate and I down there on our honeymoon the last week in May and and had a wonderful time as well, but with no 'international incidents'. . . well, at least none that anyone heard about in the U.S. :)

Hopefully we'll get a chance to dive with you this summer!

Carl

Yes!! We must dive together!! And that incident, well if you know the right people in the right places, a little search is no big deal :wink:

Awesome and congratulations.

:focus:

No, wait ... the stories are too interesting to stop ... must tell more.

Yes!! We must dive together!! And that incident, well if you know the right people in the right places, a little search is no big deal :wink:

Whoa...there was a search involved!!!!

Full body search, cavity search...c'mon woman, details, your adoring public wants details!!! :popcorn:

:popcorn:

This keeps getting better and better! I always knew that "nice" girls had a little (or lot) to hide.:eyebrow: Come on and tell us the details of all! We won't tell anybody <snicker, snicker>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom