My 300th Dive in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinching!!!! Who and where did all this pinching happen? Do tell...:popcorn:

I must say the 2 of you were a blast to hang out with. I know I've made 2 great new friends!!! Can't wait to hang out with you gals again soon and hope you'll make to the Invasion again next year!

All of you were great too!!! Barring any international incidents, we will definitely be there next year!! (Isn't there a place on the web where you can check and see if your name is on the no fly list?) :wink:

Pinching!!!! Who and where did all this pinching happen? Do tell...:popcorn:

Shhhhhhh!! There are pics lurking around 'cause I was shown them the next day! I am not through making the Shhhhhh! payments on them yet!

Shhhhhhh!! There are pics lurking around 'cause I was shown them the next day! I am not through making the Shhhhhh! payments on them yet!
:rofl3::rofl3:

Ah-ha, I KNEW there were pics!!! BUSTED!!!

Who has the pics? I'm sure I can collect enough funds from Denise's friends to make a sizable payment to the owners of the pinching pics. C'mon, let's negotiate.

Alright Sammie. One of my funny stories for you (if you will be quiet about the pinching pics) :wink: My Mom puts horror stories in your head about the drug cartel, etc and you shouldn't be flying to Mexico. I tell her we will not be on the main land, etc, etc. So on our last day there Monica wants to walk (instead of taking a taxi) down the road to a store to shop a bit.
We get into a bit of area where the sidewalk is cracking and there is water across it, etc, etc.
All of a sudden a vehicle comes to a screaching halt behind while there is a terrifying sound something along the lines of "Yayayayayayayyya!!!!!" I'm thinking, well, you really don't want to know. We turn around and it is Texas Torpedo and his g/f in a rented jeep.:rofl3: If I could have gotten to him I would have either strangled or hugged him (probably strangled first) :wink:

Quick thinking on your part to throw the Frisbee (Texas Torpedo story) at me but now that the story is over, let's get back to the pinching story and especially the pics!!! :popcorn:

We took a code of Silence, You know of the Lambs (those innocent creatures who get themselves into the worst of situations at no fault of their own)

I still haven't seen anything yet out of your tour except some interesting Pirate shots. Who knew there was sooo much "bootie" in Bonaire? :D

I still haven't seen anything yet out of your tour except some interesting Pirate shots. Who knew there was sooo much "bootie" in Bonaire? :D

It was a fabulous trip to have an entire island geared toward divers!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom