My Birthday Dive September 12 - Lake Erie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
Do you mean you lost the keys to the trailer ball again?

hehehehe

How about Quebec.........like maybe Pointe-Au-Pere?

Wouldn't THAT be sweet.

Steve

We didn't lose the trailer keys....we just forgot them 4 hours south of where the trailer was.....but we did figure out how to get into it.

The Roy E couldn't handle what the St. Lawrence with be dishing out to her. She can't handle those waves like Dany's zodiac does.

And then of course there's the issue of lauching the boat - I don't think that ramp is too friendly to tri-axle trailers or boats with a 3.5ft draft on them.....the truck would be underwater by the time the boat would lift off the trailer...

And besides, I wouldn't want to go out without the expertise of the Pte Au Pere locals. Can't imaging going out without Dany at the helm, Tyler with his glasses on, Paul snoring and you peeing in your diaper....ahhhhh the memories.....

I loved every minute of it.

Scuba_Steve:
Do you mean you lost the keys to the trailer ball again?

hehehehe

How about Quebec.........like maybe Pointe-Au-Pere?

Wouldn't THAT be sweet.

Steve

Can you change your avatar....i'll email you the pic right now....or better yet, i'll post it for all to see....teehee! This was after Dive # 6 for you I believe....musta been pretty stinky by then....hahahaha.

You know you love me buddy......

You have to make it bigger so I can see it.

Just like the one you posted yesterday.

Nice friggin' pile-o-friends I have.

Please don't post the one of me pulling it off of me. I was a little bit wrinkly and damp.

It was SHRINKAGE!!! Honestly, that wasn't the true "me".

ROTFLMAO

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
You have to make it bigger so I can see it.

Just like the one you posted yesterday.

Nice friggin' pile-o-friends I have.

Please don't post the one of me pulling it off of me. I was a little bit wrinkly and damp.

It was SHRINKAGE!!! Honestly, that wasn't the true "me".

ROTFLMAO

Steve

Is this any better?

Yeah those will work.

Now I supposed you're going to have to expalin the bib in the first pic to everyone.

Isn't this the Lake Erie thread?

I'd be interested in that dive to the Benson.

I'd have a problem with 20 people on the boat I think you'd be going on, as last time I was on that boat with 25 divers, it was horrible. It put me off diving with that many people scheduled forever.

I think you may have even been on that boat Chris, but I could be wrong. Lisa's got enough pics of me up. See if you recognize me.

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
Yeah those will work.

Now I supposed you're going to have to expalin the bib in the first pic to everyone.

I'd have a problem with 20 people on the boat I think you'd be going on, as last time I was on that boat with 25 divers, it was horrible. It put me off diving with that many people scheduled forever.

I think you may have even been on that boat Chris, but I could be wrong. Lisa's got enough pics of me up. See if you recognize me.

Steve

Hey Steve,

OTE and I were wondering if you, the BOSS and the kids would be up for a secret mission on Sunday........

You and the Boss would have to dive within recreational limits if you think you could handle it (on a new wreck nonetheless) and we might be persuaded to break out the tube for those kids of yours....(we've only had it all summer and haven't used it yet!)

Let me know if you're free. That goes for you too Abyssdive.....

DiveMistress2:
Hey Steve,

OTE and I were wondering if you, the BOSS and the kids would be up for a secret mission on Sunday........

This mission wouldn't be to the location I told OTE about would it. :06:

DiveMistress2:
Let me know if you're free. That goes for you too Abyssdive.....
Hey wow, You actually invited me. But, with deep regrets I must decline the offer. I will be Burlington doing a Coast Guard course all day. Now if we were to do something say next Friday night or Saturday or even maybe this Monday night I beleive I could make it.

And if OTE is interested I have a line on a another boat for sale. It is in the Region.

Boy guys you sure know how to derail a thread........ Poor Chris Red, trying to gain some interest in a Birthday dive, and you're off discussing a completely separate dive, ignoring Chris...........

Could we maybe have a Mod split this thread up into the two topics?

Scuba_Steve:
Yeah those will work.

Steve

I heard from the other 24 you led the dive, and only saw the wreck. But I don't know what that means :D

BTW Happy Birthday Red

Tom R:
I heard from the other 24 you led the dive, and only saw the wreck. But I don't know what that means :D

BTW Happy Birthday Red

Hehehe

I wouldn't lead such a scary crew to the pool!

I'm not a dive-snob and all, but...........phuuuuu***in' CF.

In actual fact, the vis was so bad, I don't think ANYONE saw the wreck.

Sorry Chris, but I tried to put it back on track for you. My birthday is in September too!

As for this mystery dive.........how exciting could it be it my wife and kids are involved? Honestly.

I'm a descriminatory diver, so I'd like further info first before my fins get wet.

PM?

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom