My Butt Hurts, Nobody Cares....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
MY personal best up hills though

not much to brag about but 20 some miles with JB pushing me just about killed me.

My HR target is about 140, I was 165 most of the time.:( I suck but I'm tryin

camera phone shots, Expeditionary air patch..or something

JBBikester.jpg

CJbikster.jpg

:wave-smil Catherine!!

but im sure you could have got that heart rate with a credit card, a teenager and a Versace store :D

so is JB home for much longer??? maybe you can rent him out as a PT as he sounds brutal

:D

yea, somebody take him, PLEASE.

My hairdresser says he just wants my house...

you know there are young guys out there like that.....they hook up with old women and then get creative tryin to knock them off.

Keep up the good work. No pain, no gain.

Yes, we care about your butt.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

:) thanks dave. Cause the Marines DO NOT.

He is a good coach, I'm kiddin.

WALTER ! ! I have missed you soooo much. hey, I can give very sophisticated bike seat advice if anybody cares. Sore tailbones are better than sore other parts. Specialized makes a seat that is hard on your tailbone and flexes in the front. yay

Oh, so get this. We stop at Olemendis (famous mexican place Coast Highway...) and the George O. owner comes in and signs my jersey! Then he sends us shots of tequila...I say NO WAY JOSE, we are riding bikes, do you want to kill us???? he said "ITS OKAAAAAAYYY" So...we drank it. Poor judgement but we lived. I hate drinking against my will. (I did not know how to do a shot!) the lime and salt and all..... But now, I have done a shot, and clipped in and out in OC traffic and survived. It is a Once in your life thing.

Then he sends us shots of tequila...I say NO WAY JOSE, we are riding bikes, do you want to kill us???? he said "ITS OKAAAAAAYYY" So...we drank it. Poor judgement but we lived.
LOL

Suzanne and I would stop for a couple of beers near the end of doing 30km on our mountain bikes. It made it tough to do the last 4-5 km.

We call it having Uncle Glens legs. (The name of the bar)

Sheez, Catherine. I think my HR would have been 0 (zero) after that. That's right, stopped, no heart beat, dead! However not long ago when I was in my prime I did a bicycle stress test and beat a record set by a marine from Camp Pendleton. Those days are long gone I'm sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom