My Butt Hurts, Nobody Cares....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Butt Hurts, Nobody Cares....

i was telling hubby about Catherines latest exploits and mentioned she posted pics (of her & JB and their bikes)

hes repsonse was "what, she's posted pics of her butt on SB!"

he obviously ONLY heard "Catherine" and "butt" and "pics" and assumed the best im guessing :shakehead:

did you ever tell Hubby that you posted pics of yourself in a thong on SB? :D

my personal fave of all time!

(although Catherine's butt might come in a close second... :wink: )

Link to picture, please :D

lol

well, her toes were cutesy.

My butt, on the other hand has black (not blue) marks that look like I was shot with paint balls. Pendelton has a lot of hills and some cocky fit men driving around that think they are all that just cause they are youngsters and 98% lean muscle.

FWI, the economy must be tanking---our American flights both ways were 30 % full.
(I turned my row into a hotel room)

I think cycling would be a lot of fun with women my age, I could be the big kahuna in a group of three or four.....I have no interest in working out with Marines any more.

Speaking of thongs, Almity, I did not even have those on when I got off the plane early am today (MN--2am, who knows?)
I had on slippers crocheted by my deceased Nana with my dress and wore them proudly through LAX. No soles, just yarn. I think JB was a little sheepish but I will let him know you would have been wearing your thong(s).

I'm still walkin funny too.

So, back to diving so i don't get kicked outta here...

One of our dive boats went to Molakai overnight in ten foot swells (North swell big) and has somebody fall overboard in the middle of the night....hmmm...bet it wasn't kava they were sipping. Anyway, thank godness they found him. Thank godness I get the gossip on any continent. (Course this is just gossip)

Catherine, this was a nice thread. Thanks, I enjoyed the read. However, we really do care if your butt hurts. I'm happy to see JB with you safe and sound.

and thank you too.

I needed the support, it's hard being old.

And a very special thank-you to my Private Message Closet friends who offered many versions of THIS, just to cheer me up.

MyAzz.jpg

Darlin', that wasn't offered to cheer you up, but to suggest looking for seats that actually work as seats. A traditional bicycle seat it not a seat, it's a torture device. You should not be bruised after riding. BTW, you're not old, you're a beautiful, healthy, lovable young lady (who also happens to be a fruitcake).

well, the REAL cyclists claim the smaller and harder the better.:11:

I think it is supposed to be hard on your tail/seat bones and then flex at the front. I think that is what the hole is for, nothing I own fits in that hole.

...I have been wrong before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom