My Butt Hurts, Nobody Cares....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
Actually, I am older than both of you if I remember right.
I just dye the grey stuff.---and do a few other things, okay, a lot of things.

IN FACT..is there anyone on thos board older than me? I should get more respect.

My dear, I am older than you.

Actually, I am older than both of you if I remember right.
I just dye the grey stuff.---and do a few other things, okay, a lot of things.

IN FACT..is there anyone on thos board older than me? I should get more respect.

Are you sure about that? You don't look THAT weather beaten. I saw those closeups after you had that "nuclear blast treatment for women who surf too much".

You don't look THAT weather beaten.

there, I said it, might as well cause I never said the "4" before and it's about to flip to a five.

But, I don't plan on living tooooo long.

he he, I was carded twice this month, but the bar was VERY dark...and the people had some miles on em. ... if you get the drift. Drinkin does not help *the cause*....

Conventional "wisdom" is that which does not kill me makes me stronger.
Suffering is grace

he he, I was carded twice this month, but the bar was VERY dark...and the people had some miles on em. ... if you get the drift. Drinkin does not help *the cause*....
We have a dance club that sounds kinda like that. Our nickname for it is GAG - Grab a Granny. LOL

thank goodness

I'll have someone to date when JB puts me in the nursing home?

I might be callin up for a ride outta there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom