my darling husband

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dawnskies

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

BE SURE AND SCROLL PAST THE PICTURE

crash.bmp

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

Stingray Brett:
Did this really happen?

I read a somewhat different but verified story of legal spousal revenge.

Background

Husband leaves for good with younger secretary (administrative assistant to be PC). He leaves the wife a notes that says "sell my Mercedes" and forward me the money.

The wife places an advertisement in the newspaper:

Late model Mercedes, excellent condition $800.

Most people passed up the ad as being a typographical error.

An enterprising guy decided to check it out anyway.
He visits woman to check out the car.
The car is exactly as advertised.

The guy is now extremely suspicious so he checks with the police department to see if the car has been stolen or reported missing. They advise him that the car has not been stolen or reported missing.

The guy checks with the Registry of Motor Vehicles and determines that woman's name is actually on the title.

He then decides to buy the car. Once all the paperwork has been signed he asks her "Why did she sell the car for $800?". She then related the story to him.

The woman then sent a check and a copy the bill of sale to the husband that said "I have sold your Mercedes as directed. A check for the sale amount and a copy of the bill of sale are enclosed ...

I read this quite a while ago but I think the woman's name was the only name on the title.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom