My encounter with a Green Moray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I know. I wasn't the least bit scared of it. But when we got back to the dive shop and I was showing the video, some if the DMs were creep out by it. I thought they of all people wouldn't be.
Maybe because it was dangerous. The fact that you did not recognize the danger does not mitigate it.

Yeah, I know. I wasn't the least bit scared of it. But when we got back to the dive shop and I was showing the video, some if the DMs were creep out by it. I thought they of all people wouldn't be.
You can draw your own conclusion, but this was a little one.

Attachments

• A52296FD-E82B-48D9-B8D4-549AC975EB60.jpeg
    A52296FD-E82B-48D9-B8D4-549AC975EB60.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 75075A60-7078-48AB-A59B-65FA0590835B.jpeg
    75075A60-7078-48AB-A59B-65FA0590835B.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 47
I had one poking at the yellow exhaust hose on my double hose regulator. I don't usually mind them but it was a little unsettling to have all those teeth 4" from my throat! This was also in West End. They are still one of my favorite critters.

Moray eats diver's thumb

Moray eats diver's thumb
For some people, their purpose in life is to be an example to others of what NOT to do. What a moron.

"That popping sound you heard" Remembering this video was why I was anxious to get the Moray away from me.

When I was in Roatan a DM was catching the lion fish and giving them to a Moray or an Octopus. As already mentioned the Morays are looking for food from the divers. Saw one swimming out and got close to the DM and our group.

Back
Top Bottom