My favorite photos from 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
The swell models say I won't be getting in the water until at least January 1st, so I put together a slideshow of my favorite photos from 2018. We spent a wonderful two weeks at God's Pocket in April followed by hit and miss diving in Southern California. I hope you enjoy the show.

Best of 2018

Awesome! Captioned would be great for those that can’t be named!

This may seem indelicate, but are any nudibranch edible?

Gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing. The pic at 1:00 showing all the gear is enlightening (pun intended). Are you the subject in that shot? Or the photographer? Also, what I first thought was a DPV on closer inspection seems to be a really BF-lens.

Awesome! Captioned would be great for those that can’t be named!
All better now. :)

Gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing. The pic at 1:00 showing all the gear is enlightening (pun intended). Are you the subject in that shot? Or the photographer? Also, what I first thought was a DPV on closer inspection seems to be a really BF-lens.
That's my fiance Merry with her nine inch dome port. She stole it and the 16-36mm lens from me.

Caption and music, bravo.

Back
Top Bottom