My fear of going DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barring a miracle, my father in law will be gone in less than 6 months of esophageal cancer, attributed almost wholly to smoking that he quit 20 years ago. Quit! Yesterday may already have been too late!

Other than that, though, you're a hoot! What do you do? Have a voice transcriber. My fingers would wear out.

I'm in about the same stage as you~ do I or don't I? Looks like a DIR-F class here locally in April. Really thinking abut it. A lot of the questions and issues you pose are the same as mine.

Good excuse to get my lazy but back in shape though.

And by the way...I'm going to die on a full stomach of whatever it is I want to eat. A man can only give up so much!

raybo once bubbled...
Other than that, though, you're a hoot! What do you do? Have a voice transcriber. My fingers would wear out.

Lol...

I find that flattering. Sorry if I'm so "verbose," but sometimes some topics are just too much fun to talk about. Thanks for the compliment.

I've written several published reviews on things regarding scuba diving and motorcycling, my two biggest passions. I don't work in the dive industry, but some of my stuff's been published. I also do some volunteer work at my local aquarium and fire company (Rescue Diver). Good thing that they don't ask for a whole lot of time... I don't have much left.

Just a darn good thing that I type fast. I wouldn't have the time to write if I didn't. :D I am also a full-time student and a full-time business owner as well. Communications. Internet.

And the President of my University's Scuba Club.

But I enjoy writing. Glad to be of service.

Hope you don't mind the endless banter when I really get going... Remember that it's just one guy's opinion, the stuff I write. Opinion based on my experiences, but still just one guy's opinion.

:D

Thanks for the compliment... And thanks for the support, you guys. Y'all are right... I need to make a few lifestyle changes. I'm overdue.

DIR might make a good excuse, though. :D

Back
Top Bottom