my new a95 - back from vanuatu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mointampa

Registered
Reaction score
Hi
Just got back from Vanuatu, I had just bought a new canon a95 and housing before I left then forgot to take the manual :doh: . I took most of the shots using the underwater setting.

Most of the reef shots are from diving around Port Vila and hideaway island. There are few from Santo at Allan Powers deco stop.

The wreck shots are from the Coolidge and million dollar point.

Camera was great, all shots were taken with no flash or internal flash. Deepest depth for the camera was 45m. At that depth I started noticing tiny bubbles appearing on the O-ring so I didn't want to push it any further.

I did take someone elses Sealife camera down to 60m but I could not press the buttons even though the housing was rated to 60m.

I didn't work out the macro settings till late in the trip so a lot of the early closeups were out of focus. I am thinking about getting a inon strobe for it next so I can take shots in the murky water of Port phillip bay.

Let me know what you think of the photos, and any tips to take better ones next time.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom