My New White's Fusion Bullet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikecotrone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was pleasantly surprised to see the Apeks inflater instead of the White's inflater. Good to see the Apeks --> Aqualung --> White's product integration working quickly.

Apeks Products

BTW my avatar picture is with my instructors Fusion Bullet which he got about 12 months ago that used the White's Inflater.

Thank you for the heads up. I do not like the Apeks valves at all, so it's good to know that Whites is now using them.

Thank you for the heads up. I do not like the Apeks valves at all, so it's good to know that Whites is now using them.

:confused: What do you not like about them?

--- she who knows nothing about them

They're higher profile, and both of mine leaked from the get-go. I've had real good luck with the Sitech valves that Whites used to use.

They're higher profile, and both of mine leaked from the get-go. I've had real good luck with the Sitech valves that Whites used to use.

Thanks! The size of then Apeks inflater was a bit smaller than my instructor's White's inflater, but the Apeks dump valve on the left arm is a bit bigger like you were saying. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW, Are you using the Fusion skin or the Tech skin with your Bullet?

Thanks!

A number of my dive buddies felt compelled to replace leaky Apeks drysuit valves (mainly the exhaust valve). They went with Si-tech valves and have been happy ever since.

Disappointing to hear this news...

A number of my dive buddies felt compelled to replace leaky Apeks drysuit valves (mainly the exhaust valve). They went with Si-tech valves and have been happy ever since.

Disappointing to hear this news...

Yes that is what TSandM was also saying. I was initially happy since I am an avid Apeks Regulator user, but I will pay extra close attention to leaks as I use my new fusion bullet. Thanks!

I have a sport skin and a Bullet skin. I wish the sport skin would support pockets, and I wish the Bullet skin didn't make the suit so hard to get on and off. I'm never satisfied :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom