My Oceanic VT PRO locked up and I have a trip tomorrow!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, just an update. Oceanic replaced my computer through ScubaToys. Both ScubaToys and Oceanic made the whole thing as easy as possible. I don't know how customer support could have possibly been better in this case for both ScubaToys and Oceanic.

Hopefully, I will be just as happy in 100 more dives hahahah.

That's *fantastic* to hear. It's the sort of thing that makes up my mind about suunto d9 vs. oceanic vt3 for my next computer, as well as purchasing from ScubaToys!

I'd suspect that type of service earns them more than a bit of profit, but I think they should know their presence on this board and willingness to expeditiously resolve issues gained them at least one more customer.

I hope things continue to work well khacken.

hydro12:
That's *fantastic* to hear. It's the sort of thing that makes up my mind about suunto d9 vs. oceanic vt3 for my next computer, as well as purchasing from ScubaToys!

I'd suspect that type of service earns them more than a bit of profit, but I think they should know their presence on this board and willingness to expeditiously resolve issues gained them at least one more customer.

I hope things continue to work well khacken.

Thanks for the compliment and I hope you enjoy the VT3 when you get it, please let us know what you think of it after you have it diving.

Regarding the profit, Good costumer service should never be calculated by what it will cost but by how much not having it will cost. Money aside, everybody at Oceanic enjoys working for a company that actually expects we will do what it takes to make it right vs. doing what it takes to make it go away as cheap as possible which is unfortunately pretty common in every industry...

Plus it's fun!

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom