My PRAM (plus) for sale on eBay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefrat

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all

If anyones interested.

I have placed my USD Royal Aquamaster with Pheonix first stage and all original parts in great condition for sale on ebay.

I have included for free about $400 worth of parts that I bought and installed so that the reg could be dived like a modern rebreather with an APD DSV (installed upside down due to reverse gas flow). All these parts are new and undived.

The reg has not been dived since being serviced, Pheonix first stage installed and all rubber internals replaced with silicone.

The reason for sale is that I currently dive only a full face and cannot justify having so many expensive projects!

Reef,

I am interested, but I have no desire for rebreather parts on a double hose. Would you consider a reduced rate for just the PRAM? I'm sure you can sell the DSV and hoses to a rebreather guy. PM me if interested.

Apologies, but when I read

my PRAM (plus) for sale on ebay

it made me think of what we Brits call a "pram":
erw005.jpg
Hereabouts it's short for "perambulator", which I guess translates, in turn, as stroller or baby carriage on your side of the pond. As somebody once said, we are indeed separated by a common language!

Or what the norwegians call a certain style of row boat.

I saw the link and I agree splitting out the DSV and lowering the price a bit would increase the appeal.

Hi again

The regulator alone in original form cost me more than $400 so I don't want to reduce the cost of that and if it sells for close to $400 I will be basicly giving the new Phoenix and all the rebreather bits (over $600 worth) away for free anyway!

Also, just been brought to my attention that the waiver I signed to buy the Phoenix from VDH has to be transfered to the next owner. That shouldn't be a problem- although I have been previously advised by an attorney that waivers are usually irrelevant in court if there is a genuine case; and that their primary purpose is to discourage people from sueing- but that sounds like a subject for another thread!!

Hi is it still avalible

Hi again

Also, just been brought to my attention that the waiver I signed to buy the Phoenix from VDH has to be transfered to the next owner. That shouldn't be a problem- although I have been previously advised by an attorney that waivers are usually irrelevant in court if there is a genuine case; and that their primary purpose is to discourage people from sueing- but that sounds like a subject for another thread!!

You are correct. The document is only intended to protect against frivolous law suits. The concern is not about “a genuine case”.

Also notice that the document last paragraph is not part of a waiver… it is a business contract requiring reimbursement of all legal expenses. This would be the most powerful deterrent against frivolous law suits.

And yes this belongs in other threads…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom