My trip to becoming a cave diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those things are like crack.

I actually rarely have any because I'm not a huge chocolate chip cookie fan, but pretty much have to get one per trip for nostalgia. Every once in a while she'll spoil me with oatmeal raisin and then I eat way too many....

Do we have to blow a tiny stream of bubbles and smell at the same time? Or will that be covered in "intro"?
You'll figure it out. It's easier on a rebreather. :D Unfortunately, I've seen too many noobies get so consumed by the skills that they forget why they're diving.
So I smell the arrows, I get that... but are the cookies edible?
a3de6cbff726e4761483576844f1292e2cea36dfdee333074bc954ed0216648b.jpg

I actually rarely have any because I'm not a huge chocolate chip cookie fan, but pretty much have to get one per trip for nostalgia. Every once in a while she'll spoil me with oatmeal raisin and then I eat way too many....

Oatmeal raisin over chocolate chip. I used to respect your thoughts on things, but now I'm re-examining the whole thing.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom