My UW Journey In Tioman!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man that does it! Your first sea fan pic makes me thinking about drilling some holes on your boat :) It's the best sunburst wide angle shot I've ever seen! You seriously should send these shots to some magazine or at least take a trophy on any wide angle competition! I'm no professional photographer but I can tell when I see an excellent shot and that just blew me away!

Thanks a lot Larry, Fairy, PNarced, Kapula, Ken, FMarc & Alcina!
Wow! There's just so much love in SB.

Fairy - Look on the bright side, you're gonna have a long, long life! :wink:
PNarced - I've still got a lot to learn obviously, I can't even get Inon to sponsor me anything. :shakehead
Kapula - Thanks for the encouragement! By the way, I use a rubber duckie as my boat. I wish someone would sponsor me a boat (ppl like Pak) or some stuff (like Inon). I hope they heard me! :eyebrow:

Ed.

The Sun Rays... :D

0113tv7.jpg

0121sx6.jpg

Natural Light, No Strobe! :wink:

Ed.

More Nudis... :D

n179et2.jpg

n178oi9.jpg

Ed.

Ed
Your wide angle shots are catching up with your Nudi's.
Great sunbursts Keep posting and don't worry about those threats to you boat.

Ed....your shots are really too cool, man. Love them all, especially the sunbursts! I can never seem to get them right.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement Victor & BBW! :D

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom