My very first post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from College Station, Todd. Where did you take your OW class? I wanted to dive this weekend in Travis but....you know the weather....bummer!;-0

Maybe we'll dive together sometime.

Welcome to a whole new world. Some of us are trying to get rid of the stuff we're currently using so we can buy some new ones. Just got myself the Scubapro K-3 diveknife. Sweet!

Dive safe.

Hi again:

I just want to say thanks for all the warm greetings and words of encouragement.

ScubaCRNA, I took my Open Water class in Austin, Texas, through Informal Classes at the University of Texas. The class was both an incredible life experience and a wonderful introduction to diving.

basiltan, I went with the Scuba Pro K-5 dive knife–I guess I just like small, shiny things :-].

Again, thank you all.

Todd.

There are a lot of really active divers in Austin... I'm sure you'll have a blast! When you've gotten up to speed in Lake Travis, be sure to check out a Flower Garden trip!

This board is great! Tons of good information from people who've had the experience....not from someone who just wants to sell you something!

Have fun & dive safe!

Cheers.....

I already said hi in my post... so kinda weird to say it to you again in yours but HI anyway.

Jessica

Back
Top Bottom