my very long Yap trip report-April 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
photo - me - photos???

i have video byte of you being a big manly man diving in your shorts and being a MOF'er

will have to ask hubby to show me how to download it
didn't you take photo of me gettin on boat with MOF? or was that video?

opps - wife doesnt know how to change the camera from movie to photo and back... once in video mode it stays in video mode

heheheheh - maybe i should have taken a photo course huh????? :D

so im sure its a few seconds of you bopping around in the water being a mof'er and im sure i will hear a "there you go" if i listen hard :)

Great report almity. I'm glad you and A1 had a great time. Mike is a pretty good teacher, eh?

thanks Dennis - its long but covers most bases i like to think.

hubby was very very attached to Mike by the time we were due to leave.... he was out yesterday trying to put his teaching into practice in sydney water (i havent seen the photos yet)

Yap was great - i was super relaxed by the time we left... must have been that 18hrs a day of sleep i was getting. never got the chance to buy mike a drink at the bar as we were in bed by the time he finished for the night!

Great report mate!!!

almitywife:
which comments were those Neets... was it the one about Mike eyebrow
:D :D :D

(you've found Z's hiding place (PPD) but if you looking for me im at http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=136824 )
**&^&(&^(&***&&^^^&*((
*&^%$%^&**&&%%$#@
I should have known better. Almitywife radar is always on... you can't hide from the internet.

Mrs... you are a cheeky tart :11doh:

what Neets????

huh

really... Mike doesnt actually read the posts, he just looks at the pretty avatar pictures :D

did i mention the penthouse suite with the roof top jacuzzi???

you didnt mention that before Dennis!

now you can watch the big screen on the boat from the jacuzzi

sounds like it worth a return visit Dennis - fit it in between Bali and wherever you off to after that i think!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom