My Website renewed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eya

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks
by clicking on the link below you'll see the new version of my website.
Also I added a new gallery of the latest shots I took in Maldives a couple of weeks ago.

It was my first time using 2 strobes and a 20mm lens, so please any feedback provided about wide angle photography and lighting by experts and anyone would be really aprreciated.

Hope you enjoy it !!

gorgeous pics. i can't help you there, but just my $0.02 - having a new window POP-UP everytime i wanted to see a picture had me closing the site completely after a few clicks.

there is a plethora of JAVASCRIPTS that will allow POP-UPS to reUse the same window, even resize the window based on the picture size....

wow.... just beautiful pictures... amazing

I'm new to diving. Start PADI classes in 3 days. Can't wait to get down there to see some of this for myself! Don't know much about photography but the pics are great! Nice web site- I like it :icosm05:

Wow, what a great site! One thing I noticed there is a mispelled in "AWARDS" section saying, "These shots of mine were awaded at "Miti Riflessi" National Photo Contest (Catania, Italy)"

The web site looks good, but I recommend doing a GIF Map on UW Pictures, Photography, DIY Project icons on the top of your pages. It would make navigating easier. The pop ups for the pictures are a little annoying. Personally I like using php scripts for my photos, but really its all about personal preference.

Overall I loved your pictures!! :)

Back
Top Bottom