Name for "Women Only" Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrySuitDave...
You are cracking me up. I've never even heard of a "take back the night" rape whistle. But it made me laugh anyway. Maybe we can find you one of those silent whistles-one that only women can hear instead. We feel your pain. :hehe:

Glad you got a kick out of it Kat...I always enjoyed political satire.

One really has to follow gender and other such liberal politics as well as campus life to see the radical indoctrination and rampant crap that goes on to appreciate some fo the stuff I bring up in passing. I thik it is smehwat telling that one reader objected to my mock post protesting discrimination against males here, but she seemed rather silent on the questions I raised. Actually us guys prefer to respect women's spaces because that is what gentlemen do, but feminists have taught us to engage in civil disobedience in the name of equality and freedom from gender discrimination, it is just some don't like it when the tables are turned, hence the satire.

"Take back the Night" rallies are quite popular in many campuses, and the satire is that it assumes males "own" the night, a siege victim mentality that feminists have created out of thin air that the media and society pretty much goes along with unquestioningly, ignoring the fact that males are 6 times more likely to be the victims of violent crime even though Bush Sr signed the "Violence Against Women Protection Act, whcih the US Supreme Court has since ruled as unconstitutional under the Equal Protection Clause.

"Rape whistles" are actual feminist claptrap devices handed out ostensibly to protect women. Protecting anyone is a noble cause, (women AND men should just blast away with a .45 any attacker, screw whistles) but that is not what feminism is about, it is about misandristic hegemony (to commandeer once again the liberal lexicon and reverse it)

Anyway try reading the successor to the Politically Correct Dictionary-"the "Politically Correct Dating Guide"...it is just a few bucks and it makes for some hilarious reading on the outrageous feminist crap that goes on in mainstream campuses, it's great poltical satire which is one of my hobbies.....makes for good reading during longer surface intervals......ok, so diving is more productive, lol.

:mean:

Just wondering why women would need there own thread? I guess the men could start there own too.....

Rich :mean:

P.S. I mean we talk about diving, and some of us dive with the women!!!!

I must say that this is my first time here and the title "Women Only" indicated just that. I would like to see a title like "Women and Diving" or something which would be inviting to the guys also. Men who are good buddies or in the dive profession should access this site to see what is going on with their female dive buddies or students.

Information is good for everyone! :)

Originally posted by Ascubamom
something which would be inviting to the guys also.
:)

The word Only probably gets the guys attention more than anything else would.

I know the first time I saw the title my curiosity got the best of me. :wink:

Both men and women read and post here. :)

BTW, Welcome to the boards!!

Welcome to the Boards!

Tavi's right....the guys go there anyway so it really doesn't matter what the Women's section is called!

I believe the name women only refers to the content and not necessarily who is allowed in the room. Most guys don't find it necessary to discuss the best fit for a BC cause of their ample bust line. etc. I have had advice from men on my posts here plenty of time and I welcomed it. I think after reading the content of the board most people both men and women realize that.

but maybe we should have a "Men Only" forum. I came across a thread about P valves (well, it's obvious now) in another topic area and found way more information than I needed, LOL! Not that it would have stopped me from reading, mind you, but I would have had at least a little clue.

If there was a men only forum would you women sneak in like us men do with you? I would hope so. I say keep it as is.

I say we divide this forum into 2 new forums:

1) "Naked Mermaids in Bondage" will be for the questions to which we welcome the male perspective,

and

2) "Cut the Grass, Honey" will be for those more delicate questions to which we only desire a sister's opinion

Back
Top Bottom