Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Tours N Iraq`

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok, the object of this game is to post a quote from a movie then the next person answers what movie that quote came from then posts their own movie quote to be answered.

"Gozer the Traveler, he will come in one of the prechosen forms. During the rectification of the Voldronai the Traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the meketric suplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar...many subs and zools knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day I can tell you!"

That's easy: Ghostbusters.

"We gotta take these *******s. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

A: Animal House

Next: Wanna dance or do you just want to suck face?

When harry met sally. Right after Meg Ryan's famous scene (or infamous, depends how you see it).

"You're writing checks your body can't cash"

Top Gun

"We've never lost an American in space, we're sure as hell not going to lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option." (this movie was such a hunk-fest!)

They Live.

“Supposedly Cousteau and his cronies invented the idea of putting walkie-talkies into the helmet. But we made ours with a special rabbit ear on the top so we could pipe in some music.”

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"

Say Anything

"One minute you're defending the whole galaxy, and suddenly you find yourself suckin' down Darjeeling... with Marie Antoinette and her little sister."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom