Name that reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Packhorse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Its a scubapro and has a M50 2nd stage. Both have identical serial numbers
The lower section rotates 360 deg and has 4 LP ports on the side and 1 LP on the bottom. It has 2 HP ports.
On the yoke handle it says Seemann Sub. It also says 280 bar 4000psi The yoke can also rotate 360deg.
Can anyone identify it and give me any info on it?

Looks like a MK20. Just like the current MK25, only missing a couple little features that most divers would never notice anyway.

Looks like an early production Mk 20, although the long oval holes in the swivel cap are a little different.

It is set up for DIN and the yoke is actually a DIN to yoke converter.

The M50 uses an unbalaced poppet design but also has an adjustment for inhalation effort as well as an adjustablf flow vane.

DA Aquamaster:
Looks like an early production Mk 20, although the long oval holes in the swivel cap are a little different.

It is set up for DIN and the yoke is actually a DIN to yoke converter.

The M50 uses an unbalaced poppet design but also has an adjustment for inhalation effort as well as an adjustablf flow vane.

i concur, mk20 prolly, the smaller oval holes look like a predecessor to the enlarged holes in the mk25 to prevent ice formation or some such thing

see the ridged plastic ring at the base of the yoke? hold that and twist the yoke to remove it. sometimes they get on there tight, but you should be able to get it without tools..

Packhorse:
Thanks for your input.
It also has T.I.S PAT. stamped on it. Thermal insulating system
I understand this was not on the earlyer Mk20's.
As for it being a yoke converter, I have tryed unscrewing it but it just keeps turning. Any idea on how to remove it if it is a converter?

Back
Top Bottom