Nanaimo April 27th - May 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GearHead

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anybody up for a few days of diving in Nanaimo?

My wife and I are heading up on Saturday, the 26th of April, and we'd love to hook up with some ScubaBoarders from BC. Or heck, for that matter, if there are ScubaBoarders from anywhere that want to dive Nanaimo, come on over. :)

We'll be diving with Ocean Explorers starting on Sunday or Monday of that week. Since it's not peak-season, their small (FAST) boat is completely at our disposal, and it has space for 6 divers.

I'd like to get some dives in on the wrecks (the Saskatchewan and Cape Breton), and definitely some other sites that are full of the notable PNW critters (Octopii, Wolf Eels, Cod, etc.)

Even if you can only make it out for a day of diving, you should!

Who's interested?

I'd love to go but will be out of the water until middle of May due to shoulder surgery I had a couple weeks ago. I've used Ocean Explorers the last three visits to Nanaimo. Have fun and enjoy the diving, I hope to be heading back toward the end of summer.

I will be out on the coast diving for a week starting on May 2nd, maybe I could get away a little early and dive out of Nanaimo too.

PM me with some costs and details

Was planning Nanaimo May 04-10, but could possibly move it up .
Please let me know the details.....thanks

best regards jbm

this just might be a "great time had by all" kinda trip.

Let me know some further details and we'll see if we can make it happen.

Brian

I'll PM details to all responders right now. :)

Sorry you can't make it. Good luck with the surgery and rehab, and we'll save you a spot for the next trip! :D

ColdH20diving once bubbled...
I'd love to go but will be out of the water until middle of May due to shoulder surgery I had a couple weeks ago. I've used Ocean Explorers the last three visits to Nanaimo. Have fun and enjoy the diving, I hope to be heading back toward the end of summer.

Hey AquaTec, I know many of us would like to move to Whistler, but can you peel yourself away from there for a few days?

Thanks for the offer, I would love to come.....but......April 27th will be my last day of a month of diving in Scapa Flow Scotland.
I fly back on April 30th.

Next time though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom