Nanaimo April 27th - May 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like an amazing trip. Should we get our hopes up for a Scapa Flow trip report?

Hey Jimi, PM on its way.

jimisurf once bubbled...
Hello,

If you still have room for two, can you PM me the details?

Jimi

Hi All,

Well I'll not be able to make it at that time, however, I do hope to be in Nanaimo from about 10 may or so for a couple of months so I'll periodically check back here and see if I can find some buddies from time to time.

Andrew

GearHead once bubbled...
Sounds like an amazing trip. Should we get our hopes up for a Scapa Flow trip report?

I throw out a trip report when i return, and you do the same

It looks like Nanaimo's resident GUE instructor, Colin Stares, may be joining us for at least one day of diving that week.

I'm trying to sign up for April 25-27 DIRF at FifthD...I'll just miss it I think.

:(

gearhead - PM me with the details. I have a 2 dive coupon with OceanEx. Just got back from diving with them in Febuary.

I'm keen to head back.

Willer

PM on its way. :D

Amphibious once bubbled...
gearhead - PM me with the details. I have a 2 dive coupon with OceanEx. Just got back from diving with them in Febuary.

I'm keen to head back.

Willer

Well, Big Bubbles and I are in. We'll be diving on April 28, 29 and 30 before heading to Porpoise Bay for more diving. See you guys then.

Later,

Dennis

Back
Top Bottom